We host several virtual events on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis for affinity groups and for all community members. We'll periodically invite non-members to our events to share the experience of our community. While the details of our events are private and available to members only, we share some of the events we coordinate on a regular basis on this page for folks who are interested in joining After Hours.
- Time is TBDLocation is TBDOn a quarterly basis, come mingle with other Black community members, get to know one another + share our experiences, challenges, hopes + dreams in the sex-positive communities we frequent. You are invited if you identify as Black/mixed Black + this event is open to non-members who want to kick it.
- Time is TBDLocation is TBD🍿 Periodically, we watch a variety of films together (virtually)🍿 Once you're a member of After Hours, you'll get the details like the description of the film, the run time, the link to the trailer, viewing + meeting details. We sync online to chat during the movie, too, just like in the theater!
- Time is TBDLocation is TBDOh Boy! is a group for male-identifying folx to come together + discuss the experience of being men in the world today. This judgment-free space is to talk about topics like body positivity, bisexual erasure, internalized homophobia, masculinity + other poignant facets of the male experience.
- Time is TBDLocation is TBDThis group supports those practicing or looking to practice living out anarchist principles in a world full of rules + coercion. Relationship Anarchists face a different set of struggles + issues. This is a [monthly] place for us to support each other, offer what we've learned + share our stories.
- Time is TBDLocation is TBDCome together with your dear community + connect on Sundays - Wednesdays + Fridays! Share laughs, support one another + enjoy the rich, juicy feeling of being part of a loving community. You'll get all the virtual event details after your membership application is approved.